Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Some updates


Yesterday I stitched the rest of the day on Colonial garden till I finished the 4th garden. It was our normal LTD SAL day, but as both others are finished, I thought let's stitch on it for awhile. After I finished the garden I went back to Victoria city sampler for awhile and the pink flower is almost finished only a bot of green to do and than the blue flower mirrores to the one on the left has to be stitched again. Than some other stitches in that row and than I have all the rows completed and I can work beck at the bottom again.
Today I started May Stamp-it it wasn't on any list, but I tried to stitch them all in their month, but with april I got distracted and I hope to finish now May and June so that I will be at the right month again.
I also will be quilting on the Gerardquilt the next days and maybe will finish it next week, but that depends if I will find another beauty of a celtic knot to quilt. I will do the squares and triangles in the black and yellow by machine.

4 comments:

Shelleen said...

Everything looks great!

Karen's Blog said...

Wow, you are getting some serious stitching done. Just stunning work!!

Carol said...

Your Colonial Garden looks great!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
»