Saturday, December 16, 2006

Update winter snapperland


I just wanted to show you all that I haven't sit still stitching wise.

I just love how it turns out. Still a lot to do, but I am not really in a stitching mood at the moment and it is not like the past 12 weeks that I had to sit downstairs stitching as my DH was learning for his study upstairs. I hope this weekend will be a stitching weekend. Also I want to make preparations to finish the Just Nan trickortreat box as I want to finish that in to a box between christmas and new year and I still have to finish some needlerolls, put the beads on pine needleroll and tomorrow I hope to buy the last 2 birthdaygifts.

6 comments:

Sue Seibert said...

Your embroidered piece is just beautiful. I need to get busy on some of my stuff. Have a great, artful weekend.

♥ Sari ♥ said...

I absolutely love that design! Thanks for sharing!

Paula, the quilter said...

What a lovely piece of stitching. I love embroidery.

mainely stitching said...

I love this series!!

Iris said...

wonderful !!

Nancy in IL said...

Oh, Smokey... I adore this series and just got this one to do for myself. You've done a beautiful job so far!