Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Started something new

This was a question on one of my groups and as I finish so much a lot of people ask me how I do that.
How do you balance your stitching time with your other obligations such as work, household chores, etc.?
Well I always try to stitch after diner and my computertime. Here is my dayshedule with a working day. I get up around 7 and turn on the computer to see if there is any mail I need to answer. Than I turn it off and go to my work from 8.30 am til 5 pm. Than when I get home I start making diner and turn on the computer. Than when my DH come home diner is ready and while eating it we watch the news. Than around 6.30 pm I go upstairs to read the e-mail of that day, look at all the pics and answer what I want and save the ones I want to answer later and when there is some time left I always try to do some patching or quilting too, but that depends on the amount of e-mails. Around 7.30 I go downstairs to watch some series and stitch and will be downstairs till 10.30 pm or later. Than go upstairs again to see if I have any e-mails wanting my attention and than it is bedtime.
When I have a day off (I have that every friday) I will start with getting out of bed around 9 am and first after breakfast I will do the housecleaning and doing groceries for a whole week. I do groceries by bike so it is a bit harder than by car. My DH needs the car through the week so I only have it in the weekends. After that the rest of the day is for me and my hobbies. So I will read, stitch or quilt whatever I want.
In the weekends I always do what I want or go to my parents who live across the country.

Today I started the january stamp-it from Lizzie Kate. In half an hour I made already a good start. I will post some new pics of autumn pocket and the stamp-it later this day.

No comments: