Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Finished part 7 of MTM!


Yes early this morning I finished this part of MTM. Now on to part 8, which looks easier to me, but maybe I am not right with that, will see when I stitch on it.
Carol I will look in that roof in just a minute and will let you know when I am on the internet again.
Today summer came in the Netherlands. It is beautifull weather and I am loving it after such a long period of cold.
Now have to decide will I start part 8 or stitch on colonial garden. MTM is calling a lot harder at this moment.

6 comments:

Tempewytch said...

Oh wow Judith! this is looking incredible, I Can't wait to see it finished! it just keeps getting better and better :-)

Vikki Gable said...

Your making great progress. It is beautiful.

Shelleen said...

we have gorgeous weather as well. MTM is looking gorgeous!!

Valda said...

Well, it's raining here but since it's almost drought conditions, it's okay. Your MTM is gorgeous! I may have to order this when it's released

Nancy in IL said...

Judi, I just drool watching your progress on this beautiful piece!

Meari said...

It is turning out beautifully!