Thursday, January 15, 2009

And more cloths for my niece

Well here is the whole set. I also made a Kim from farbenmix, so it is the same set as the purple one, but than in other colors. Saturday I know if they like it or not. I am sure my brother will like it as it is not pink. My SIL I am not sure.

This weekend I will start another quilt now from charmpacks I think, I really hope I will manage as I need some stashbusting.

Oh yeah I finished my first floss tag today and I just love that finish, there will following some more for sure. I still have 4 other ones to finish.

6 comments:

Carmen said...

amazing set! i am sure that your niece will be love it too.

Yvonne aka sommeke said...

Weer een wried schattig setje! Kan me niet voorstellen dat SIL er niet blij mee zal zijn.

Carolyn NC said...

What a cute outfit!

Anonymous said...

Dat wordt een uitgebreide kleerkast! En prachtig ook.
Judith, ik heb de knop download weer toegevoegd voor de BOM.

julieQ said...

What a darling outfit! I know she will look for cute flitting around in that.

Twana said...

Pretty colors!