Monday, January 26, 2009

Update on Englisch garden sampler


Well I have done a lot of stitching this week. All the backstitching in the borders I had already finished, also finished the left border and did part of the right border, started the bottom border and finished the topiary squares and started the next peacock.
This week I don't think I will have that mjuch progress as wednesday my parents visit me, so not a lot of stitching in the afternoon, thursday evening I am going to a concert, so no stitching at all and sunday I have a birthday from my nephew, so also no stitching at all.

17 comments:

Beth said...

That is really coming along. You are doing a great job! I can't wait for the finished piece!

Terri said...

Looks great Judith. Have fun with your family

Stitcher said...

You are making great progress on this.

Nancy M said...

Fantastic progress!! Family does seem to get in the way of good progress, doesn't it?? LOL

Karen said...

Judith, it's looking gorgeous!!! Go ahead, take a couple of days off, so maybe I can get caught up. Nah, I'll never catch up to yours!!

Danni's Thoughts said...

Wow... your Englisch Garden Sampler is gorgeous!!!!

Gwen said...

WOW! Your stitching is awesome.

Milly~ said...

That is just gorgeous!

Heather said...

Judith, this is just a beautiful piece, I LOVE it. You have been really working hard on it, there is so much progress. I enjoy watching it come to life :) I am sure there are a lot of color changes and such with it, so it’s time consuming. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Hoedje af! Dat is pas geduldwerk!
'k Wens je een fijne tijd met mam en pap!

Twana said...

Great progress Judith!

Carolyn NC said...

I can't believe how fast this is going - it looks so good!

Anonymous said...

Looking beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Judith, wat een geduldwerk! Het ziet er prachtig uit, chapeau!
Succes met de rest en veel plezier met je familie.
Mac

Carmen said...

This work has a vibrant color! You are being perfect

Sharon said...

This is such a beautiful piece - you're doing lovely work! :)

Dawn said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!! You are doing a superb job! Like the quilt too!!
Hugs