Friday, January 09, 2009

Plans for the weekend

This weekend I have no plans at all, so thought lets make is a quilting, stitching and sewing weekend. The fabrics for the romantic strip quilt still haven't arrived so nothing will be done on that quilt or the fabrics should arrive tomorrow in the po box. This week was a nice mailweek. Today I got an very early birthdaygidt in the mail. Not to open till the 25th of february, also I received 4 new patternns from farbenmix for cloths for my niece.
Wednesday two packages with fabbies were in the mail. One from the stoffenkraam with fabrics for cloths for my niece. I already started a Kim from farbenmix with the fabric on top (red one) and with the bottom one (blue one) I am making a roxy.
Also there was a package from Fatquartershop with some Nature's Chorus fabrics. I have a big idea for this quilt. Just have to go designing on paper and not only in my mind. I now have a jellyroll, 3 charmpacks and a layer cake of this like and 3 yards of the light fabric and a yard of the other fabric. I have the idea of doing also applique on this quilt.
Weather is very cold here at the moment and due to a lot of ice on the streets it was to risky to go by bike to my work, so my DH has brought me to work everyday on his way to work.
This weekend I will make some cloths for my niece. I will work on one of my quilts that are wip's, I will finish 2 stitched things in to something and I will stitch a lot on EGS. It is really waiting for some attention.

2 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

What gorgeous colors - have fun playing!

Anonymous said...

Leuke stofjes.