Wednesday, January 07, 2009

SSCS

Cindy was my partner I had to make something for and I used 2 or 3 charm packs from the Zaza line from Moda to make all these. I didn't make a pic of the back of the tablerunner, but there are the charms straight. I just love this line very much. I still have a jellyroll from this line and will be surely making a nice quilt out of it. Just need to think what it will be. Any ideas are welcome?
Yesterday I finished stitching my Lizzie Kate exchange, hope to do the finishing today or later this week.
Also I finished stitching a little birthdaygift, just have to make it into a fob and send it.
Now I am of to stitch a new christmas ornament from Carol as the first one is lost in the mail. Now just to decide what to stitch, don't want to stitch the same one a second time.

3 comments:

inge said...

leuke tafelloper! die kleurtjes zijn zo lekker fleurig!

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely table runner you made and this is a lovely range.......

Binky's Blog said...

The color combinations are well selected. Would match many decors.