Sunday, January 04, 2009

Stash report week 1

Well I decided to join the stashbustingreports. I already started to keep track a few weeks ago, but this week I started fresh.
This week an order from the fattquartershop came in 2 jellyrolls, both on sale. From the harvest home one I directly started the romantic strip quilt and today used up the whole jellyroll. Just have ordered some fabrics for a border, they will probaly come in this coming week.

This week I:

Fabric used this week: 2.5 meter
Fabric used this year: 2.5 meter

Fabric Added this week: 5 meter
Fabric Added this year: 5 meter

5 comments:

Granny said...

Sales are hard to pass up and it's a whole lot better to buy on sale than not on sale. Thanks for joining us. Good report!

Vicki H. said...

I Look forward to seeing the progress this year!

Lori in South Dakota said...

Looking forward to seeing the romantic strip quilt. Thanks for joining us, we need the moral support!!

Kathy said...

Will be waiting to see the romantic strip quilt. And I agree sales are hard to pass up. One reason I haven't even stepped foot on the Fat Quarter Shop's site lately,..LOL

Scrappy-Quilter said...

what great quilts you have on your blog. Sales are so hard to pass up.
good luck with this stash bustin. I have joined in too.