Thursday, January 01, 2009

Update English Garden Sampler


As you can see I have done much on this one. I just love it very much. Hope with the next pic I will have this part finished. We will see, son't have anything planned for a few weekends so a lot of stitching time. Tuesday my order from Fatquartershop arrived and I started immediately on a new quilt. It is with a jellyroll from Harvest Home. Pic will come later when I have finished the top. As fast as I go now, probaly will be within a week. I try to quilt at least a half hour a day and it works really to get something accomplished.

12 comments:

Puppy Love said...

Woohoo! Your progress on this is lovely!!

Nancy M said...

You are really moving on this one, it looks great!

Terri said...

This is wonderful. You have a lot accomplished. With your smoking needles you will be done with time to spare.

Beth said...

Very nice progress Judith! You've gotten alot done since the last update!

Congrats on your 2008 goals; you got most of them, at least making progress!

Happy New Year!

Hugs,
Beth

Carolyn NC said...

Judith,
This is such a gorgeous piece! You will be done before you know it.
Happy New Year!

Kathryn in NZ said...

Awesome progress Smokey!!

Lyne Blodgett said...

Smokin' needles as always Judith - it looks great!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Wow Judith...that is coming right along...I just love that...keep up with your beautiful progress.

Yvonne aka sommeke said...

Zo, ben weer bijgelezen hier en wil je nog een SUPER 2009 toewensen Judith!

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

Your really getting this done. I have so enjoyed peeking at what you are doing. I also think the little purple clothes for that sweet neice are lovely.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Beautiful!!!

Sandra said...

Wooow deze is echt supermooi! 'k Wou maar dat ik dat kon zeg!