Sunday, March 26, 2006

Busy busy busy

I am in a patching mood at the moment. This autumnquilt from Timbleberries I had bought as a kit when we were in Canada almost 2 years ago. It was 40% off and I just loved the look of it. I already started it october first, but than got sideattracked. I had finished the pumpkins already and a few of the leaves. Today I worked on all the leaves and put together the first part. It is not finished yet as there will be some borders added. It will be laying over the chair in our livingroom when it is done.
Today I heard that my litle quilt I finished last weekend arrived at Lyne her place and I am glad that she likes it a lot.
Now I am busy stitching on the block 19 of NHA whih I hope will be finished this week before I go on my quiltingretreat.

No comments: