I know that I am early to end this month, but as I will leave early for the quilting retreat tomorrow and won;t post probaly till monday again I thought let's post this already today. Hope someone will read this as I didn;t get any comments on my previous posts :-(
1. Finish Nature's Homa afghan square 18 done
2. Finish part 6 of Medieval Town Mandala done
3. Finish Maudiquilt done
4. Finish Chennaquilt done
5. Start Gerardquilt done and the top is finished
6. Finish part 4 and 5 of the Mysteriequilt haven't done this, but will do that this weekend.
7. Finish sheperd's needlerol done
If I have time left:
8. Start and Finish April atamp-it done only not finished yet, maybe in the time I have left today and tomorrow
9. Stitch another block of NHA done not finished
Extra things I have done this month are:
10. Started Micaquilt and finished the top.
11. Quilted a little roselogcabinquilt for a friend
12. Worked on my autumnquilt.
1. Finish part 4, 5 and 6 of the mysteriequilt
2. Finish the Gerardquilt
3. Finish the Micaquilt
4. Start a new quilt
5. Finish the top of my autumnquilt
1. Start a Jeannette Douglas
2. Start Colonial garden from LTD in the LTD SAL
3. Finish April stamp-it
When I have time left:
1. Only if I feel like stitching it stitch on Medieval Town Mandala. No I don;t hate it. It is just now my thing to stitch so slow on something so maybe I will do part 7 and 8 in may, part 9 and 10 in july and part 11 and 12 in september. Just an idea for myself not sure yet how it will work out.
2. Finish NHA 19 and maybe start and finish NHA 25(which is a part of the tree)