I finished the March stamp it last night and started on block 18 from NHA. But I just got the next part in of MTM, so I will first start stitching and finishig that one, but maybe I will also do a bit on NHA.
I was going to Den Bosch tomorrow for the mysterie, but we have lots of snow here and I don;t think it is save to drive that far.
Now on to my goals for March:
1. Finish Nature's Homa afghan square 18
2. Finish part 6 of Medieval Town Mandala
3. Finish Maudiquilt
4. Finish Chennaquilt
5. Start Gerardquilt
6. Finish part 4 and 5 of the Mysteriequilt
7. Finish sheperd's needlerol
If I have time left:
8. Start and Finish April atamp-it
9. Stitch another block of NHA