Saturday, July 15, 2006

June stamp-it finished


I just finished June stamp-it like I said this morning while watching the Tour de France. I did add the backstitching on the little bees as my fabric is a little wite you couldn't see them very well and I thought let's at a little something. Also here a pic of how they look now all together as some people asked about that. I haven't decided yet what to stitch next July stamp-it or go finish Victoria city sampler. Just will see which one will call the loudest tomorrow as the rest of the evening I will be working on my quilts.
I am busy with the windmills and the are going great. Here is a pic of the first 8, still 16 to go. I am now first going to cut all of them and than go and sew them all.
I can see now that a new sewingmachine can do a lot. My centers are finally getting better and better each day. Even John was surprised. I like the new part also a lot with the airplanes, but down part of them is that it is paperpiercing again and that isn't one of my favourites.

I will have to decide which quilt I will work on when I finished all the windmills as I also want to work on my other mysterie.

8 comments:

Barbara said...

I love those stamp-it designs!!

Carol said...

Your Stamp-Its look so cute all together like that :-) I am not a Lizzie Kate fan, but that set together has some great appeal!

zoeandcooper said...

Your stamp-its look wonderful. Great job on your quilt as well. I love the pinwheels.

jenneke said...

Cute bees!

Vikki said...

Love your stamp flip its. June is too cute. Great job with the windmills!

valda said...

I love the Stamp-Its! They look so cute all together. Your pinwheel quilt is gorgeous!

Shelina said...

Your stampit designs are so cute. And so are your windmills. You are doing a good job juggling all of your craft projects.

Stitch or no stitch said...

Your windmills look great and so well done. Getting the points exactly right looks so tricky to me.

The Stamp-Its are so cute. Looking forward to seeing July.

Margaret