Friday, April 07, 2006

Still Sick


Yes I am still sick. The cold/flu I had is now a bronchitis and I feeling very bad in breathing. My DH also came home sick today.

I stitched a little bit on Victoria city sampler, but had big problems seeing the fabric. So I decided to start already on Colonial garden and see how that one would go. Well alright as I have to do the bushes with 6 strands and than making it look like a bush with 3 strands, so no problems seeing that. It looks a bit like knitting and when you have it in your mind and fingers it goes very very fast. The stones are also easy to do, so I think while I am sick I wil stitch on this one. Here a link to colonial garden. How it will look in the end. I started in the middle.

I also saw today the new Harry Potter movie on DVD and I have to say I like it, but it is a bit different than the other 3 I think.

Yesterday I also started the other japanese bag and hope to have it finished by today.

1 comment:

Carol said...

What a great start to Colonial Garden - nice!